Country/Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Client: Konsortium Paduan RAR
The Client has appointed Incepsion Consultants to propose necessary alternative solutions for the proposed permanent works and to carry out the design of the temporary works.
- Proposed Channel Foundation Design
- Refurbishment of Existing Tidal Gate
- Maintain and Refurbishment of Existing Culvert Crossing at Jalan Ibrahim
- Proposed Temporary Excavation Works for the Construction of Segget Channel
- Proposed Pipe Jacking Works
- This report forms preliminary assessment on the viability of the alternative proposals for the agreement of the project consultant and present necessary geotechnical analyses carried out on the optimization of the proposed foundation system and temporary works design.
Our Key Attributes:
- Optimize and economical design solutions
- Delivery projects by promoting rigorous scope