Country/Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Client: Sunway Construction Sdn. Bhd.
Incepsion has carried out site visit and also presented preliminary findings during the course of the works to SunCon, during the post failure Site Investigation phase to discuss on possible causes and potential solutions to the failure.
1. Zone A:
- 1m thick sand layer acting as friction fill and also free draining soil layer
- Geogrid with a strength of 60/20 kN/m minimum as basal reinforcement
- A minimum 1m thick toe counters berm
2. Zone B:
- Rock filled trench
- A minimum 1m thick counter berm
- Repair of cracked slope crest edge with benching cut and drainage layer
- Site geology and topography
- Ground and groundwater conditions
- Failure and Causation of the failure
- Necessary geotechnical assessment carried out and the results
- Recommendations on the proposed geotechnical works
- Conclusion on the causation and proposed works
Our Key Attributes:
- Optimize and economical design solutions
- Delivery projects by promoting rigorous scope